Every Success Has A Story Behind It
Chem.Made.Easy specialises in ‘O’ Level Chemistry tuition founded by Jeremy Neo, an individual with a huge passion for learning.
It was created to provide secondary school students pursuing Chemistry a positive and supportive learning environment, where students could ask questions freely, clear doubts build confidence without fear of being labelled, judged or misunderstood.
At Chem Made Easy, we breakdown challenging Chemistry concepts into simple, easy-to-understand, bite-sized pieces that increases our student’s ability to understand and retain content! This provides the foundation from which they can build their repertoire of skills and gives them the confidence to approach an exam hall. The result is a child who has a competitive edge over their peers in Chemistry.
We ensure that students walk out of every single lesson with their questions and doubts cleared, and equipped with new skills to answer the more challenging application questions.
We pride ourselves as being an outfit that truly places the learning of your child first!
Jeremy is a tutor who is encouraging and well-read. I can ask him about almost anything! He prepares well for his lessons and is dedicated when it comes to imparting knowledge. He ensures that I understand all the concepts that are being taught. Thanks for the guidance through O levels and constantly encouraging me to strive for the best and excel!Charlotte Heng
We have run O Level Chemistry tuition classes for students from the following 60 schools and counting!
- Anderson Secondary School
- Anglican High School
- Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)
- Anglo-Chinese School (International) (IB)
- Assumption English School
- Balestier Hill Secondary School
- Bowen Secondary School
- Broadrick Secondary School
- Catholic High School
- Cedar Girls’ Secondary School
- CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh)
- CHIJ St. Joseph’s Convent
- CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls’ School
- Chung Cheng High School (Main)
- Compassvale Secondary School
- Crescent Girls’ School
- Deyi Secondary School
- East View Secondary School
- Fuhua Secondary School
- Gan Eng Seng School
- Greenview Secondary School
- Guangyang Secondary School
- Holy Innocents’ High School
- Hougang Secondary School
- Hua Yi Secondary School
- Hwa Chong Institution (f.k.a. Chinese High School)
- Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Secondary School
- Maris Stella High School
- Mayflower Secondary School
- Methodist Girls’ School (Secondary)
- Montfort Secondary School
- Nan Chiau High School
- Nanyang Girls’ High School
- North Vista Secondary School
- Pasir Ris Crest Secondary School
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School (Secondary)
- Pei Hwa Secondary School
- Peicai Secondary School
- Peirce Secondary School
- Presbyterian High School
- Punggol Secondary School
- Sembawang Secondary School
- Seng Kang Secondary School
- Serangoon Garden Secondary School
- Serangoon Secondary School
- St. Andrew’s Secondary School
- St. Anthony’s Canossian Secondary School
- St. Gabriel’s Secondary School
- St. Hilda’s Secondary School
- St. Joseph’s Institution
- St. Margaret’s Secondary School
- St. Patrick’s School
- St. Theresa’s Convent
- Sanyu Adventist
- Singapore Chinese Girls’ School
- Tanjong Katong Girls’ School
- Xinmin Secondary School
- Yishun Secondary School
- Yuying Secondary School
- Zhonghua Secondary School
Jeremy is known to deliver fun and animated lessons in the classroom. Driven by his love and passion for teaching, he has been actively coaching students since 2008. He graduated from the National University of Singapore, with a Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) majoring in Environmental Engineering and has decided to make teaching his career because he believes that every student has the potential to produce excellent results.
He aspires to be one of the most dynamic and engaging teachers in Singapore. Regarded by his students as a teacher who goes the extra mile, Jeremy constantly strives to find different methodologies to make the classroom experience a delightful one.
Over the years, he is proud to have guided students in his O Level Chemistry Tuition classes to achieve outstanding results at the O Level Chemistry examinations. He coaches roughly 100 students each year. Year after year, he has continued to inspire his students and they have been producing consistently excellent results of approximately 80% As and Bs for their O Level Chemistry examinations.